1. 100% portable & quick set-up times — Pull with a pickup, drop the legs and be crushing literally in 10 minutes. No need for prime movers or trailers, and the entire thing could easily be moved several times a day.
2. Low fuel costs & high production capabilities — Runs all day on less than $20 in fuel while easily producing 200-300 tons of aggregate per day.
3. Tremendous crushing power for all kinds of job applications — With 13,400 lbs of shear brute force and massive flywheels, this machine eats through the hardest material like it’s popcorn!
4. American made, warrantied & serviced Diesel Generator with legendary Yanmar engine — These engines are legendary for their reliable durability and high-performance, capable of performing non-stop at the highest level under the toughest conditions to maximize production & speed of operation while minimizing maintenance & downtime. Yanmar 4TNV98C-GGE Engine, TIER 4 FINAL Certified Diesel Engine lasts “almost forever.” Comes with a 40 kW USA-made custom electric generator installed just under the feeder.
5. Service and maintenance costs are nearly zero — NO Hydraulics to service, no DEF fluid, and no track undercarriage to worry about. Affordable and easy replacement of high wear parts. (Only 3 high wear parts: jaw, conveyor belt, and flywheel drive belts.)
6. Simple to operate with easy-to-use controls — Anybody can learn to operate this machine and up to speed in 30 minutes. Control the crusher with the wireless remote while loading from a skid steer, easily run by a single operator! USA Made Diesel Generator control panel is integrated into the machine control panel providing the maximum in protection with low level warnings as well as ease of start up.
Configuration: Jaw crusher
Conveyor Belt: 1
Total Power (required): 24 hp, 480 v, 60 Hz
Generator: SELF CONTAINED, 40KW, 50hp
Electrical Control: Y, wireless remote standard
Hydraulic Control: N
Road Legal: Y
Capacity: Up to 30 tph
Crushing material: Concrete, limestone, granite, asphalt, etc.
Feeding Height: 8.5 ft
Feeding Size: ˂ 11"
Jaw Opening: 11" x 19"
Output Size: ¾" ~ 3" Minus
Hopper Volume: 1.5 cu yds
Working Dimension (LxWxH): 22' L x 7' W x 8' 6" H
Shipping Container: 3 sets in 1 40' HQ
Weight: 13,400 lbs
Assembly time: 1 day
Portability: Tire / ¾ Ton Pickup
To get setup and familiar with your machine, we have a collection of training videos you can watch here: Training & Setup Videos
You can also call us for questions or advice on your setup, materials, machine, etc for maximum operational efficiency.
Click here to see the financial calculator on this crusher.
Compare the cost of ownership and operating expenses VS productivity and profitability.
This crusher makes sense when your volume gets to be around 15 truckloads a month.
In this example, with just 15 truckloads per month at $30/ton purchase cost and $30/ton demo disposal cost, this machine pays for itself in 3 months, saves $225K the first year, and has a positive cash flow of almost $911/month before you turn the machine on, after you've made the loan payment!
- Pays for itself in 3 months
- Saves $225K the 1st year
- Qualifies for 100% capital equipment deduction with Section 179
- Eliminate disposal, trucking & aggregate costs
- Turn your expenses into profit
- Win more bids and boost profitability